Acceptance of and modifications to terms accepted
1. By using http://188.8.131.52 (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof.
2. http://184.108.40.206 reserves the right to update, change, modify, add to or delete terms, including but not limited to adding fees and charges for use, at any time without notice to User, which shall be available on the “Terms & Conditions” hypertext link located at the bottom of our Web pages.
3. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on ramkatha.org.in, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of http://220.127.116.11 after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
Description of services and products provided
1. Users shall be given permission to download and authorized access to online resources, including but not limited to text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound on ramkatha.org.in, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or addition of any new Web properties, subject to the terms in this agreement.
2. http://18.104.22.168 shall make available books which shall be shipped to the Consignee/Buyer as per the Legal Details provided by the User in the shipment form.
- Risk of Loss : All items purchased from http://22.214.171.124 are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to User/Consignee/Buyer upon delivery to the carrier.
- Product Description: http://126.96.36.199 tries to be as accurate as possible. However, http://188.8.131.52 does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by http://184.108.40.206 itself is not as described, the Userâ€™s sole remedy is to return it in unused condition within 5 (five) working days from receiving shipment.
- Pricing/Typographical Error: Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers’ prices of the product may vary. If there is a difference in pricing on http://220.127.116.11 pre and post orders, the User/Buyer/Consignee shall contact http://18.104.22.168 within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing the order. http://22.214.171.124 shall then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque. If ramkatyha.org.in comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
- Cancellation of Order: http://126.96.36.199 reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where http://188.8.131.52 is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the http://184.108.40.206 policy (includes the terms and conditions enlisted in this agreement) or for any other reason. The User/Buyer/Consignee shall be intimated of cancellation of an order, within appropriate time and any applicable refund, shall be made in reasonable time.
Rules of conduct on the site
1. User shall use http://220.127.116.11 in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
2. http://18.104.22.168 contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, books, music and sound. http://22.214.171.124 owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
3. User may download copyrighted material for personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of http://126.96.36.199 and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
http://188.8.131.52 has the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
Member account, password, security and the right to use
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing http://184.108.40.206 with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Userâ€™s password and account and the right to use the same is not transferable to any other person or entity. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Userâ€™s account. User agrees to notify http://220.127.116.11 immediately of any unauthorized use of Userâ€™s account or any other breach of security. http://18.104.22.168 will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using Userâ€™s password or account, either with or without Userâ€™s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by http://22.214.171.124 or another party due to someone else using Userâ€™s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
1. This site may contain links to other web sites or the User may be linked through other web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for the Userâ€™s convenience only and such links do not imply endorsement of such linked sites by ramkatha.org.in. Access is at the Userâ€™s risk. http://126.96.36.199 is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not it is affiliated with sponsors of the sites. http://188.8.131.52 is not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site.
Mandatory declaration – computers
1. The User hereby declares that he has provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified in the Order.
2. The User further declares that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
All the content, products and services made available to the User on http://184.108.40.206 are provided on an â€œas isâ€ and â€œas availableâ€ basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, http://220.127.116.11 does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
http://18.104.22.168 does not warrant that this site, information, content, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from http://22.214.171.124 are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Notice specific to documents available on this website
Permission to use Documents made available to the User is granted, provided that
- The below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear,
- Use of such Documents from Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- No modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
IN NO EVENT SHALL http://126.96.36.199 AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
We at http://188.8.131.52 respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by ramkatha.org.in, we are not responsible or take no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User/Buyer/Consignee out of the decline due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- Or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- Or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- Or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Unsolicited idea submission policy
http://184.108.40.206 does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas (including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products, processes, content, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when ramkatha.org.inâ€™s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to ramkatha.org.in. If, despite this request any ideas are send, http://220.127.116.11 makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
This Agreement and any operating rules for http://18.104.22.168 constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian Judiciary System, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Either http://22.214.171.124 or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, http://126.96.36.199 shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User, which in the sole discretion of the people at http://188.8.131.52 is considered to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ramkatha.org.in, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of http://184.108.40.206 by User or User’s Account.